Deposits using credit or debit card are available to most members worldwide. Acceptable cards vary depending on your country of residence. To view the cards, please click on the Money In section within your NETELLER Account.
How do I deposit by credit or debit card?
- Select Credit/Debit card from the Money In section of your NETELLER account. Please note that if you are unable to locate your card logo, it means we currently do not accept that type of card in your area.
- Enter the information required and the amount you want to deposit.
- Chose purpose of deposit: gambling or non-gambling.*
- Confirm the transaction by clicking Continue. It may take several seconds for the transaction to process. Once processed, the funds will become available in your NETELLER account immediately.
- You are able to store up to five different credit or debit cards in your NETELLER Account. Please note that you can use credit or debit cards issued by 5 different banks. After you have deposited with credit/debit cards issued by 5 different banks you will be unable to use a credit/debit card issued by another bank for the next 365 days.
- You would not be able to transfer Mastercard® deposited funds to another NETELLER member or any merchant other than the ones mentioned here.
- Make sure you have disabled the pop-up blocker of your browser.
How long does a credit or debit card deposit take?
This is a direct deposit option. The funds deposited will be available in your NETELLER Account immediately.
What are the limits and the fees?
The best place to check the limits for any deposit option is the Money In section of your account. By clicking on the relevant deposit option, you will be able to see your deposit limits in accordance with your account status and deposit tries.
For the deposit fee, please check the Money In section of your account or click here.
The credit/debit card deposit limits depend on:
- account status (unverified/verified/ regular/ VIP member),
- country of residence
Once an unverified member has reached their deposit limit, they will need to verify their account in order to continue using the service.
All limits are based on rolling periods.
* Note that you would not be asked for the purpose of a deposit via a Mastercard®.