There are two simple ways to verify your card: by confirming the 4-digit verification code available in the description of the payment оr by confirming the exact amount debited from the card.
Whenever you deposit funds with a non-verified card, the system automatically initiates the verification process by assigning a 4-digit verification code to each deposit. Once you locate the payment in your online banking, you may verify the card by clicking on the Increase card limit link in the Deposit section section and entering the code.
- Login to your account and click on Deposit.
- Click the Increase card limit link next to the card you want to verify.
- We will then debit a small, random amount from your card (between EUR 1.01 – EUR 2.99).
- Check your bank or card statement for this amount
- When you know how much was debited, log into your Skrill account and confirm this amount by clicking on the Finish verification link in the Deposit section.
Depending on how quickly your bank or card issuer displays transactions on your account and how you access your statements, this type of verification can take anything from a few seconds to a few days.
Verifying your card will increase the amount you can upload with it.
If for some reason you are unable to verify your card, please contact us for further assistance. Please note that a document (e.g. credit card statement) might be requested for the manual verification of your card.