HOW TO VERIFY NETELLER ACCOUNT
In order to get an unlimited limit account every customer must pass verification process. NETELLER has recently changed their verification process. You now have to deposit funds into your NETELLER account to start the verification process. Please note, you will not be able to start the process without uploading at least 10 USD into your account.
Just make sure that you have all of the following documents ready, login to your account an go to your account settings and follow the quick guide:
- TO LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT NETELLER
Login to the account and start the verification process by clicking on the blue verification banner that appears on the top of your account overview.
Create New Account – Click Here
2. DEPOSIT TO NETELLER ACCOUNT
Before the verification it is necessary to make a deposit.
Therefore, you need to replenish your account in any convenient way: by credit card, from a bank account, from a Skrill account, Bitcoin, transfer from another user, using other financial services.
3. IN THE MENU, SELECT IDENTITY VERIFICATION AND UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
To do this, you need to upload a scancopy or photo in your account:
- Driving license;
- or ID cards;
Start uploading the photos for ID and selfie verification – both sides of your ID document and a selfie of your face holding a handwritten note with “NETELLER” and the date next to it.
4. VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT WITH FACEBOOK
To verify your identity via your Facebook profile, please follow the steps below:
- Within the Verify Your Account section in your NETELLER Account, click on Verify with Facebook.
- Next you will be redirected to your Facebook log in page. You need to log into your Facebook account to continue.
- Once you are successfully authenticated to Facebook, you will need to consent to share your information by clicking on the blue Continue button.
- The verification via Facebook takes a few seconds. Once the verification is successfully completed, you will receive a confirmation message and you will be prompted to continue with the remaining identity verification steps.
Note: to successfully verify your identity via your Facebook profile the name, date of birth, address and email address on the provided Facebook profile should match the ones registered into your NETELLER account.
If you chose to verify your NETELLER Account via Facebook, you may instantly complete the account ownership and address verification steps of the verification process.
5. NEXT STAGE OF VERIFICATION – CONFIRMATION OF THE ADDRESS
This verification step can be completed using geolocation or also by uploading documents.
Select the needed document from the drop-down menu.
You now have to upload the address document. Choose the document type and upload the correct document to move forward with the process – a utility bill or bank statement (not older than 90 days) is usually the best document.
Please note, it has to be a recent document showing your full name and address.
That’s it. Your account should be verified and all limits removed within 1 business days, but usually even faster.
6. WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION THAT THE DOCUMENTS ARE ACCEPTED
You will be able to track all stages of verification of your account in this window.
NETELLER MOBILE VERIFICITION ( NETELLER APP)
If you do not have the app installed yet, please check our NETELLER App page for further info.
Can I upload my documents through the NETELLER mobile app?
Yes, you can use the NETELLER mobile app
to fully verify your NETELLER account. The process is simple and easy. On you profile page you can scan your ID document and also take the selfie and upload it directly to NETELLER.
Create a new account on Neteller – Click Here