HOW TO VERIFY SKRILL ACCOUNT
In order to get an unlimited limit account every customer must pass verification process. SKRILL has recently changed their verification process. You now have to deposit funds into your SKRILL account to start the verification process. Please note, you will not be able to start the process without uploading at least 10 USD into your account.
Just make sure that you have all of the following documents ready, login to your account an go to your account settings and follow the quick guide:
- TO LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT SKRILL
Login to the account and start the verification process by clicking on the verification banner that appears on the top of your account overview.
Create a new account – Click Here
2. DEPOSIT TO SKRILL ACCOUNT
Before the verification it is necessary to make a deposit.
Therefore, you need to replenish your account in any convenient way: by credit card, from a bank account, from a Neteller account, Bitcoin, transfer from another user, using other financial services.
- Choose “Upload Photos” from the verification options menu.
- Now choose your country of residence and your preferred account currency.
3. IN THE MENU, SELECT IDENTITY VERIFICATION AND UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
- Upload an ID document – an Identity card, a passport or driver’s license.
- Upload a selfie – a picture of your face holding a note with “Skrill” and the date of the verification process next to it.
You have the option to quickly verify your identity with Skrill by using your Facebook profile. If you chose to verify your Skrill account via Facebook, you may instantly complete the account ownership and address verification steps of the Skrill account verification process. Further, you will be able to verify your identity by simply uploading a government issued ID.
4. VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT WITH FACEBOOK
To verify your identity via your Facebook profile, please follow the steps below:
- 1.Within the Verify Your Details section in your Skrill account, click on Verify with Facebook.
- 2.Now you will be redirected to your Facebook log in page. You need to log into your Facebook account to continue.
- 3.Once you are successfully authenticated to Facebook, you will need to consent share your information by clicking on the blue Continue button.
- 4.The verification via Facebook takes a few seconds. Once the verification is successfully completed, you will receive a confirmation message and you will be prompted to continue with the identity verification process. By clicking on Continue, you will have the possibility to complete your Skrill account verification by uploading your ID document.
Note: in order to successfully verify your identity via your Facebook profile the name, date of birth, address and email address on the provided Facebook profile should match the ones registered into your Skrill account.
If you chose to verify your SKRILL Account via Facebook, you may instantly complete the account ownership and address verification steps of the verification process.
5. NEXT STAGE OF VERIFICATION – CONFIRMATION OF THE ADDRESS
This verification step can be completed using geolocation or also by uploading documents.
- Upload an address verification document – just choose your preferred document – like a bank statement or utility bill.
Please note, it has to be a recent document showing your full name and address.
- That’s it. Your account should be verified and all limits removed within 1 business day, but usually even faster.
Please make sure to upload high quality documents with all details clear and legible. In case any document could not be accepted, Skrill will contact you and ask you for another document or to provide a better picture.
6. WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION THAT THE DOCUMENTS ARE ACCEPTED
You will be able to track all stages of verification of your account in this window.
NETELLER MOBILE SKRILL ( SKRILL APP)
- The fastest way to verify Skrill account is to use the mobile app. You need to pass 3 stages: identity verification, address verification, and account ownership (selfie).
- However, there is one thing you should know. To pass verification in Skrill mobile app you need to deposit at least $10. After that a window to scan your documents will appear. Let’s review it step by step:
Install and run Skrill app on your smartphone.
As soon as you deposit at least $10, you will be able to verify your account. Deposit via credit card, bank account, or whatever any comfortable method. You can also transfer funds from your NETELLER account. After that, you will see a window to verify your account.
In the app scan your:
- ID document (passport, ID card, driving license, etc.);
- Do the same manipulation with the document confirming your address (bank statement, utility bill, etc.);
- And finally, make a selfie with a sheet of paper in your hands. There must be written the word “Skrill” and the date of sending the documents for the account verification.
4. After these steps, you will see a message that all documents are being reviewed .
Create a new account on Skrill – Click Here